The flat is in a 3-floor building (on the third floor) with lift. It is situated in a central area, approximately 150 m from the beach. Common sarking space.
The studio apartment is on the third floor and consists of a single room with double bed, a bunk bed, kitchenette (cooker, fridge, freezer and washing machine) and bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet. Outside there is a small balcony with dining area
The prices indicated on the price list are intended for a minimum stay of 7 nights.
For a stay up to 2 weeks the consumption of utilities (electricity-gas-water) are to be understood as in price included.
For a stay longer than 2 weeks the consumption of utilities (electricity-gas-water) are to be understoodas a meter reading, which will be calculated according to the rates in force.
• CITY TAX: € 0.30 per person per night up to 14 consecutive nights. Therefore those who stay over 14 nights will always pay the fixed rate of 14 nights. Children up to 11 are free.
• BABY BED: € 25.00 per week (optional, on request)
• BED LINEN: € 8.00 per person per week (optional, on request)
• BATH TOWELS: € 8.00 per person per week (optional, on request)
• FINAL CLEANING: € 50.00 up to 4 beds, € 70.00 up to 6 beds, € 90.00 up to 8 beds (mandatory), the cleaning of the kitchenette is edited by the guest, if not carried out a supplement of € 35.00 will be applied
• AIR CONDITIONING: € 8.00 per day (optional, on request, where available)
• PET: € 50.00 per week, to communicate at the time of booking. (mandatory, if any, upon agreement with the structure).
• SECURITY DEPOSIT: upon delivery of the keys to your accommodation, you will be asked to pay a deposit between € 100,00 and € 400,00. This deposit will be deemed to be the day of departure after checking the condition of the apartment.
Conditions of the Agency
Up to 14 days before check-in 50% cancellation fee
From 7 to 0 days before check-in 100% cancellation fee
Advance payment: at the time of the booking You'll be ask an amount equal to 30% of the total rental price.
Taxes and service costs: VAT and Agency fees included. Tourist tax is not applicable.
Rules of stay: It is forbidden to host more people than what is allowed by the number of beds indicated on our offer (in this regard children are considered as adults).
One child under 3 years pays € 25,00 per week sleeping in a baby cot.
The room cannot have any extra bed.
Maximum number of baby cots allowed in one room is 2.Our guests have the possibility to insure their stay through Allianz Global Assistance, protecting themselves even more, within 1 day after the deposit sending, both during the booking phase (in case of cancellation) and during the stay (in case of early departure).For more details see the dedicated page: Allianz Global AssistanceThe insurance fee is not refundable in case of cancellation.
Deposit: at the delivery of the keys of your accommodation, you will be asked to pay a deposit between € 100,00 and € 400,00. This deposit will be held up to the day of departure after checking the state of the apartment. The tenant undertakes to have the utmost care of the apartment and of the household appliances. Complaints regarding the state of the apartment and of the inventory will be accepted only within 24 hours from the arrival. The apartment must be used in accordance with the regulation and, in particular, every possible breakage, damage or shortage will be charged, where the security deposit proves to be insufficient you will be called to integrate it.
Request for a quote for your holiday
The most loved holiday homes at the Lidi Ferraresi